Redesigned Quotas panel
The Quotas panel has been redesigned for customer, account, and reseller to help the administrator find the necessary information on quotas faster. Here are the changes:
- Quota consumption bars related to the same quota are now grouped together so that the administrator can visually distinguish different quotas on the panel.
- If a quota is inactive, its consumption bar is now marked with grey and has an explanatory description, which explains why the quota is currently inactive.
- The date when the quota was allocated and when it expires is now displayed under the quota consumption bar.
- If there are no rollovers available, the Rollovers Details button is inactive. When the administrator hovers over the button, a tooltip appears explaining why it is disabled.
Redesigned Routing list panel
The Routing list panel shows the routing list for a specific phone number or destination. With this release, it has been redesigned to show the routes in a more user-friendly way. These are the following changes:
- All routes, both included and excluded from the routing list are now displayed in the same table to give the administrator a complete view of available routes.
- Excluded routes are marked with Excluded icon. When the administrator hovers over it, a tooltip appears. It explains why the route was excluded from the routing, e.g., due to the huntstop.
- The administrator can now add two new columns to the Routing list – Penalty and Peak level. To add these columns, go to Settings > Customize columns and select the corresponding checkbox.