Service providers can use Acrobits Cloud Softphone to deploy a premium quality, customized mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Cloud Softphone is fully integrated with PortaSwitch to enable seamless calling and advanced features such as on-line balance display. PortaOne and Acrobits engineering teams work in sync to provide a best-of-breed, innovative and reliable platform for mobile services. In less than one day, service providers can launch their own white-label smartphone app via the iOS App Store and Google Play, with settings and features set specifically for their service.
Acrobits Cloud Softphone is a highly configurable SIP client designed specifically for VoIP service providers. The following features are available:
- centralized configuration management
- incoming and outgoing calls
- applying and managing tariffs
- possibility to perform calls via mobile network and Wi-Fi
- option to quickly private-brand app
- push notification feature— users can receive calls even when the app is closed
- Web service-based callback for maximum battery efficiency
- instant messaging
- presence feature provides an option to check the availability of those on your contact list to chat
- HD sound
- balance checker
- customizable ringtones
- Bluetooth support
To simplify customer management, Acrobits iOS/Android softphone apps offer one-touch provisioning with QR codes generated by PortaSwitch online signup portal.
For a detailed description of how to use the service from the mobile application, please refer to the Unified PortaSwitch Handbook Collection.