On this tab, you can add the caller numbers, so they can be then used in the call screening rules (see the Policies tab > How to add a new rule).
You can specify a list of phone numbers for a caller (ANI or CLI), e.g., you can list extensions for your boss, your spouse’s cell phone number, and so on.
How to add numbers
To add a list of caller numbers/extensions that you will be able to use as a filter (condition) in call screening rules:
- Click Add number(s).
- In the dialog that opens, fill in the following details:
- Name – specify the name of the caller number filter, that you will be able to choose when creating a call screening rule on the Call screening policy tab.
- Number or extension – specify a phone number/extension. When specifying a phone number, you can enter either the full number or a pattern (e.g., all numbers starting with 1800). To add more numbers/extensions to the same caller number filter, click Add . To remove a number/extension, click Delete .
- Click Save.
Caller number list
This is the list of already created caller number filters (that contain one or more phone numbers/extensions). For each number filter in the list, you can see:
The name of the number filter.
Number or extension
The number or extension that is included in the number filter.
To change the number filter, hover over it, and click Edit . In the dialog that opens, specify the details, and click Save.
To delete a number filter, click Delete . Note that you can’t delete a number filter if it’s already in use.
Customize the panel
- Change table settings – click Settings in the title bar to customize columns and change row style.
- Re-order the columns – drag-and-drop the column headers right or left to place the columns in the order you want.
- Re-order the rows – click Arrow (or ) next to the column header to re-sort the rows. For example, the response messages list displays in alphabetical order. You can re-sort them in the reverse order.