This panel displays the list of fraud traffic profiles that match your search query.
Each entry in the list consists of:
- Status – the Draft status means that the created fraud traffic profile is not configured: the spending limit is not set for the spending plan and the monitored group is not set for service usage monitoring.
- Name – the fraud traffic profile name, which is also a link that redirects you to the Edit fraud traffic profile panel.
- Managed by – this shows whether a fraud traffic profile is managed by an administrator or by a specific reseller.
- Threshold – the spending plan threshold, which is a daily amount of money that a customer can spend on calls.
- Currency – the currency in which the voice call service is priced.
- Check remaining funds – the Check mark shows that PortaBilling compares the customer’s remaining funds/credit amount with the remaining spending amount during call authorization and re-authorization. If the remaining spending amount is lower than the available funds/credit amount, PortaBilling uses the remaining spending amount during call authorization. Read more about this feature in the Spending plan remainder for call authorization chapter of the PortaBilling Administrator guide.
- Complete destination group set – the destination group set selected for service usage monitoring.
Edit fraud traffic profile
Click the fraud traffic profile name in the list.
Delete fraud traffic profile
To delete a fraud traffic profile, select the corresponding checkbox and click Delete on the toolbar. If the profile was assigned to the customer you woun’t be able to delete it.
Whenever the volume of voice traffic (in minutes) sent by your customers to unusual destinations exceeds the threshold that is set on the Service usage monitoring panel, an administrator receives an alert. Click Alert history on the toolbar to review these automatically generated alerts.
Customize the panel
Change table settings – click Settings in the title bar to customize columns and change row style.
Re-order the columns – drag-and-drop the column headers right or left to place the columns in the order you want.
Re-order the rows – click Arrow (or ) next to the column header to re-sort the rows. For example, the fraud traffic profile list is displayed in alphabetical order. You can re-sort profiles in reverse order.
Change the default number of results globally – use the Number of results drop-down list in the upper right corner to adjust the maximum number of rows that appear on the panel. By default, the panel displays 25 rows. Once the number is changed, it's automatically saved, so the same number of rows is shown for PortaBilling entities, e.g., customer, account, reseller, etc.