On this panel you can configure the following parameters:
- In the Password field you can specify a password for the user’s login. A secure and hard-to-guess password may be automatically generated by pressing the Generate password . If you manually specify a password, it must contain at least one symbol from each group: Latin letters (a-z or A-Z) and decimal digits (0-9).
- Enable the Restrict access to trusted IP addresses option to allow access to the PortaBilling administrative web interface only from physical locations that you define in the Allowed IP address/network field. If a user tries to log in from outside of your network, PortaBilling denies their access and the user cannot log in. Click the Add to add more than one IP address or network.
- Enable the API token access option to use tokens instead of standard login-password pairs for authenticating your applications integrated with PortaBilling via the API. Input the combination from the API token field into your application and remove the password from it (the AuthInfoStructure and LoginRequest API structures have the token property). Click the Generate token to generate a new token.
- Enable the Redirect the user to the alter-ego system if opening a ported entity option and once the user opens a customer/account which was exported to the alter-ego system, this user will be automatically redirected there.
- In the Time zone field specify the time zone in which this user will operate.
- In the Web interface language field specify the language to be used on the administrator interface for this user.
- In the Date format field specify the format of the shown date.
- In the Time format field specify the format of the shown time.
Was this article helpful?