Here you see a list of custom fields that matches your search query.
Each entry in the list consists of:
- Name – the name of a custom field.
- Object – the entity to which a custom field applies.
- Type – the data format that is stored in a custom field.
- Properties – the settings for a custom field.
- Default value – the information that is stored in a custom field by default.
- Mandatory – the tick here shows that this field is mandatory.
- Visible to end users – the tick here shows that this field is visible to end users.
- Contains personal data – the tick here shows that this contains personal information and that it must be anonymized for your staff members who are not allowed to access it according to GDPR.
Customize the panel
Change table settings – click Settings in the title bar to customize columns and change row style.
Re-order the columns – drag-and-drop the column headers right or left to place the columns in the order you want.
Re-order the rows – click Arrow (or ) next to the column header to re-sort the rows. For example, the Custom data list panel displays custom data in alphabetic order. You can re-sort them in the reverse order.
Change the default number of results globally – use the Number of results drop-down list in the upper right corner to adjust the maximum number of rows that appear on the panel. By default, the panel displays 25 rows. Once the number is changed, it's automatically saved, so the same number of rows is shown for PortaBilling entities, e.g., customer, account, reseller, etc.