This panel shows extended information about quotas assigned to the reseller and their usage statistics. Click on a quota record to expand it.
The information here is read-only.
- Service – the service type this quota applies to.
- Destination group – these are destination group names to which quotas apply.
- Peak level – N/A indicates that the quota is provided regardless of whether the service is used during peak or off-peak periods. Otherwise, this column contains the off-peak period name.
- Discount plan – the volume discount plan name applied to this reseller.
- Precedence – this is the priority level for the quota.
- Expires – this shows the time left for the quota to be reapplied to the reseller. If undefined, it means that this quota is for one-time use and will not be reapplied to the reseller.
- The quota usage progress bar displays information about the quantity of consumed and remaining quota (in minutes or funds) to be applied to the reseller for peak and off-peak periods, separately.
Was this article helpful?