On this panel you can define how an end user is allowed to access the Internet.
There are four types of Internet access:
- Regular – the end-user can access the Internet with regular download/upload speed.
- Turbo – the end-user can access the Internet with higher download/upload speed during the off-peak hours.
- Limited – the end-user can access the Internet with limited download/upload speed.
- Blocked – the end-user has no access to the Internet, only to the captive portal.
You can define what type of Internet access is provided during each time period.
To define when a specific Internet access type is used , select the Internet access type (e.g., Regular) and manually select the required days on the calendar manually.
To clear the table, click Clear.
Internet access type upload/download speed
By default the upload/download rates for each Internet access type are set to Unlimited .
To define specific upload/download rates for each Internet access type, switch off the Unlimited toggle and specify these parameters:
- Download rate – specify the download speed value here.
- Upload rate – specify the upload speed value here .
- Units – select the type of units from the list (e.g., Mbps).