On this panel, you can view the details of the notification template and open a specific group of notifications that will be sent to customers.
You can edit the template name.
The type of the template – Customer class notifications or User notifications. You select the type when creating the template and can’t change it later.
This indicates whether the template is managed by the administrator or a specific reseller.
Each section leads you to a group of notifications where you can open a specific notification and edit it if necessary:
- Balance change – notifications related to the customers’ balance.
- Billing notifications – notifications about credit card expiration, customer payment status, invoice status changes, etc.
- Customer management – notifications about changes in customers’ statuses, spending limit reached, and accounts generation errors.
- Fraud prevention – notifications about suspicious activity.
- Service catalog management – notifications about products/tariffs/rates changes.
- Reports – notifications about new call recordings, custom report results, and call statistics.
- Platform management – notifications about payment and taxation errors.
- Password recovery – notifications about password creation or reset.
- Inventories management – notifications about customer premises equipment (CPE) or SIM cards upload errors.
Allows you to track and browse changes made to the notification template.