Here you can filter your reseller’s payment transactions and browse their transaction history.
By default, you see the payment transactions for the current day. To browse transactions for a different period, specify one or several search filters and click Apply filters. To reset search criteria, click Default filters. To refresh the search results, click Reload data.
Date from/Date to
Search for e-payments by the period when they were made. Click Calendar to select the date and time or type it in the “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm” format (2019-03-19 00:00)
To clear the selected date, click Cancel .
By default, PortaBilling filters payments made during the recent 24 hours up to the present moment.
Filter transactions performed in “test” mode.
Select the payment system used to carry out the transactions.
Filter transactions by their result:
- Any – display all transactions.
- Completed – the transaction was successful, funds were transferred.
- Authorized – a “check funds” transaction was successful (but no actual charges were applied to the credit card and no balance modification was done to the billing).
- Started – the transaction processing has started.
- Canceled – when using payment systems with “external authorization” it is possible for a transaction to be interrupted (e.g., user presses the “cancel” button when entering credit card info on the remote processor website).
- Failed – the transaction has failed (click on Failed to get further information, such as the error code or a response from the remote payment processor).
- Voided – shows canceled transactions of the “check funds” type.
Payment method/External transaction ID
Filter transactions by the payment method used to perform them. To search for transactions made via payment systems with “external authorization,” such as PayPal, specify the external transaction ID.