The Report result files panel displays the list of result files that matches your search query.
To download the report result files, click the file name. To download several files, select the checkboxes in the result list and click Download in the toolbar.
Each entry in the result list consists of:
- File name – a descriptive name of a report result file. It is a link, so you can download the report result file right away.
- Report template – here you can review the corresponding report created earlier by clicking Open .
- Type – the report type.
- User – the login of the user who created the report.
- Realm – the role assigned to the user who created the report.
- Report issue date – the report generation date.
- Period covered by report – the reporting period specified in the report template.
Customize the panel
Change table settings – click Settings in the title bar to customize columns and change row style.
Re-order the columns – drag-and-drop the column headers right or left to place the columns in the order you want.
Re-order the rows – click Arrow (or ) next to the column header to re-sort the rows. For example, the DID numbers list panel displays reports list in alphabetic order. You can re-sort them in the reverse order.
Change the default number of results globally – use the Number of results drop-down list in the upper right corner to adjust the maximum number of rows that appear on the panel. By default, the panel displays 25 rows. Once the number is changed, it's automatically saved, so the same number of rows is shown for PortaBilling entities, e.g., customer, account, reseller, etc.