This panel shows more information about the discounts assigned to a reseller and their usage graphs.
Click on the discount record to expand it. The information here is read-only.
- Service – this is the service type that the discount applies to.
- Peak level – the N/A indicates that the discount is provided, regardless of whether the service is used during peak or off-peak periods. Otherwise, this column contains the off-peak period name.
- Destination group – these are the destination group names to which the discounts apply.
- Discount plan – this is the volume discount plan name that applies to this reseller.
- Precedence – this is the priority level for the discount.
- Expires – this shows the time left for a discount to be reapplied to the reseller. If undefined, it means that this discount is for one-time use and is not reapplied to the reseller.
- The discount usage progress bar displays the discount thresholds plus information about the quantity of consumed and remaining discounts (in minutes or funds) for both peak and off-peak periods, separately, as applied to the reseller.
Was this article helpful?