Here, you can filter the xDR collections to check the importing status of the xDRs they include.
xDR collection is a set of xDRs containing processed data from one or more external source files. The way xDR collections are arranged depends on the xDR import configuration, e.g., a separate collection can be created for each file in the input folder.
To search for specific xDR collections, specify one or more search criteria listed below and click Apply filters. To reset the search criteria, click Default filters. To refresh the search results, click Reload data.
xDR collection name
Specify the name of a specific xDR collection fully or partially. The collection names depend on the pattern specified on the Configuration server (see the CDR extraction instance configuration). By default, the system names a collection based on the date and sequential number, e.g., cdr20220701_0745_1662100001621_0001.
Filter xDR collections by their status:
- Any – all collections.
- Processed – the collections that are already processed by PortaBilling.
- Processing – the collections that are still being processed by PortaBilling.
- In queue – the collections added to the import queue by the xDR Rating utility.
Filter xDR collections by the period when they were added to the import queue by the xDR Rating utility.
Select one of these options:
- Last – filter xDR collections that have been added during the last:
- 24 hours
- Specific period – filter xDR collections that were added during the specific period. Set the Start date and End date by clicking Calendar or typing the date and time manually in the “yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss” format (2022-03-19 00:00:00). By default, the last 24 hours are shown.
Show collections with errors only
Turn on the toggle switch to filter only those xDR collections that include xDRs rejected due to an error.